Join one of our Member Leadership Team Positions:
- Ebuddy - offers tech/computer support for those who need help accessing Hour
Exchange Portland with a computer. Help manage member accounts & provide individual software
- New Member Mentor - answer new member's questions and help them get started
making their first exchanges. Flexible hours, can be done from home.
- Member Care Committee - support member leaders to ensure all Hour Exchange
Portland members are engaged and involved.
- Orientation Leader - run orientations for new members, should be comfortable
speaking about the program in front of a group once a month.
- Office Helper - data entry, filing, phone calls to schedule orientations, etc.
Hour Exchange Portland Board
Please contact the Board at:
- Anca Gooje, President
- Minna Sorell, Vice President
- Sarah Braik, Secretary
- Minna Sorell, Treasurer (temporary)
- Jackie Hawkins
- Stephen Beckett
- Wendy Ward
- Zack Paakkonen, Legal Advisor